Wednesday 28 January 2015

La Roche Posay Anthelios KA & Vichy Ideal Body | New at the Pharmacy

I have more new things for you today, and this time from our loved French Pharmacy brands La Roche Posay and Vichy. But first, let’s mention the fact that I finally managed to squeeze in a midweek post! Hurray!
I have something new for the face from La Roche Posay, and some new for the body from Vichy: Anthelios KA and the new Ideal Body range. I’’ve been trying a few samples in the last couple of weeks and I’m in love, so let’s discover a bit more about them!


La Roche Posay Anthelios KA - Daily Protective Moisturizing Care SPF 100
If you’re familiar with the brand, you’ll know that under the Anthelios range usually fall their sun protection products, and they come with orange packaging.
This product has SPF, but it’s not meant to be used under the direct summer sun at the beach, is an everyday moisturizer with SPF! Designed to give daily protection agains the effects of the sun for skins at high risk of UV damage, is meant to be applied on all exposed areas and is an excellent base for makeup.
It gives moisture and protection to the skin all day long, but it doesn’t feel heavy or greasy: dries wonderfully to a semi mat finish and feels dry to the touch, and it’s truly a great base for makeup as the brand says. I also love the packaging of the full size, as it’s got a great pump that gives the perfect amount of products for exposed areas.
It can be applied over any serum and it’s a great morning moisturizer all year long: as long as you use a proper suncare when needed this is going to protect your skin all day!

Vichy Ideal Body - Balm, Serum Milk and Body Oil
What comes to mind when reading the box of this range is that they’ve put the heroes of face treatments into a beautiful new body collection. 10 fundamental oils, LHA and Hyaluronic Acid are the stars of the range, to ensure the body in nourished, firmed, smoothed and even toned. I love the addition of the LHA, as I need a bit of daily gentle exfoliation on my body too!
There are a luxurious and soft body balm, an innovative milk-serum with a silky light formula and an amazing dry oil. I’ve tried the balm and the milk-serum, and loved them both. I’ve just bought the balm to apply in the evening, but as soon as spring comes I’m going to get the milk-serum too as it’s just so great!
The bonus? The smell. Just too dreamy!

What do you think of these new launches? Have you already seen these products around?


Oggi vi voglio parlare di qualche altra novità, e questa volta si tratta delle nostre amate marche La Roche Posay e Vichy. Ma prima di tutto, notiamo il fatto che finalmente sono riuscita a pubblicare un post anche in settimana e non solo nel weekend! Urrà!
Ho una novità per il viso da La Roche Posay e qualche novità Vichy per il corpo: Anthelios KA e la nuova linea corpo Ideal Body. Ho provato qualche campioncino nelle ultime due settimane e mi sono piaciuti tutti molto, quindi scopriamo insieme qualcosa in più!

La Roche Posay Anthelios KA - Trattamento idratante protettore quotidiano SPF 100
Se avete presente la marca, saprete che sotto il nome Antelhelios di solito si trovano i prodotti solari, e il packaging è nei colori dell’arancione.
Questo prodotto ha il fattore di protezione, ma non è fatto per essere usato sotto il sole diretto della spiaggia o della montagna, e un idratante quotidiano con SPF! Pensato per dare protezione quotidiana contro gli effetti del sole per le pelli ad alto rischio di danni da UV, e destinato ad essere applicato in tutte le aree esposte ed è un’eccellente base per il trucco.
Dona idratazione e protezione tutto il giorno, ma non si percepisce pesante o troppo untuoso: asciuga meravigliosamente donando un effetto semi mat e risultando asciutto al tatto, ed è davvero un’eccellente base per il trucco come dicono. Mi piace anche un sacco il packaging, visto che il flacone dosatore dispensa la perfetta quantità di prodotto per le aree esposte.
Può essere applicato sopra a un qualsiasi siero ed è un fantastico idratante da giorno per tutto l’anno: basta ricordarsi di usare un vero e proprio solare quando serve ma questo proteggerà la vostra pelle tutti i giorni, tutto il giorno!

Vichy Ideal Body - Balsamo, Latte-siero e Olio
Quello che mi viene in mente quando leggo la scatola di questi prodotti è che abbiano messo le star dei trattamenti viso in una meravigliosa nuova linea corpo. 10 oli fondamentali, LHA e Acido Ialuronico fanno sì che la pelle del corpo sia nutrita, rassodata, levigata e uniformata. Mi piace l’aggiunta di LHA, visto che ho sempre bisogno di una leggera esfoliazione quotidiana anche sul corpo.
Sono presenti un meraviglioso e morbidissimo balsamo corpo, un innovativo latte-siero con una setosa formula leggerissima e un fantastico olio secco. Ho provato il balsamo e il latte-siero, e mi sono piaciuti molto entrambi! Ho appena preso il balsamo per applicarlo tutte le sere, ma appena arriverà la primavera inizierò a usare anche il latte perché è davvero fantastico!
Il tocco in più? Il profumo, davvero meraviglioso!

Cosa pensate di queste novità? Avete già avuto modo di vedere e provare questi prodotti?

SHARE:

39 comments:

  1. I would love to give the vichy a try , ive tried the la roche posay out and loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, i have no idea what SPF 100 is but i think the SPF rating in australia is more strict that in other parts of the world so that may be around SPF 70 here? but either way that sounds like it's not going to let ANYTHING through with that kind of rating, haha. i just picked up their anthelios fluid SPF today actually and i tested it on my hand and the texture was so light and it dried matte and without that sunscreen scent so i'm super impressed already, and if they're using the same technology i'm sure this product is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I've never tried these before but I'd love to try the moisturiser by La Roche Posay!


    www.angerawrs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those French pharm brands for skincare. Great picks.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not seen any of these around yet. :-) I can find limited products La Roche Posay and Vichy here. Depending on where I shop, we get a mix of some of the products meant for the U.S. market which sometimes have different ingredients - and then some from the Canadian market which I believe are closer to the European versions. I, too, am curious about an SPF of 100. Are the rating the same internationally?

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great review, didn't know SPF 100 exist haha learn something new everyday.


    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you could be right, all I know is that here the higher SPF allowed in suncare is 50+, but in skincare you can go higher, even if the difference is less as you go up! This product is formulated to still have more than SPF60 after 8 hours, and I guess that's the great thing about it! The texture is great, just like the one you've picked up which I know is amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! They really know everything about skincare ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really great, and such a useful product too! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. La Roche Posay is my favourite but Vichy is great too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I can tell you is that I know the testing process might not be the same everywhere, as for example in Australia they're more strict. Another thing I know is that a SPF of 100 is allowed only because it's a skincare product and not a suncare one, when the max allowed is 50+ in Europe. This is meant to still have high SPF (62 if I remember correctly) after 8 hours, so it's great for everyday wear, but it's not tested for water, lots of sweating and prolonged exposure to direct sun so it's not a proper suncare. I love it because I've always been worried about my sunscreen wearing off at 2 pm when the sun's high! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahah, I know! You're sure you're protected with this one ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely blog post had a great read :)

    love your blog :)

    new post --> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/would love to see a comment

    have a nice day

    Jade

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, glad you enjoyed! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gyudy's,


    I can not see my last comment..??


    Amazing new products !!!


    Could you send me pictures of their ingredient list please ?


    XXX
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did a double take on the SPF 100!!! I imagine it has to be pretty thick but your review has convinced me otherwise! I probably don't need a SPF that high for everyday office work but it's great to know in case I need something stronger in the future. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. SPF 100?! Wow, I didn't even know that was possible... It's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't seen these around before but they'll be perfect for the summer with the high spf :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting choices. Now i really want to try these products out, especially La Roche posey as a brand in general!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  20. my mom's a huge fan of their anthelios line but i find it a bit too heavy for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I like the sound of the Vichy Body Oil.. definitely one for summer xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. P.S: I just got that Vichy serum milk today :-) I thought I'd let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't tried it properly but I like the sound of it a lot too! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Nathalie, I'm going to send them to you tomorrow! Do you need the oil too? At home I have the milk, the balm and the Anthelios KA ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. The cool thing about it is that's so high to guarantee you sun protection all day long, as after 8 hours you still have SPF 62 or something like that! So when you head out of the office you still have you SPF on ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeah it is! I love the fact that after many hours there's still a good SPF factor on :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yay! Thanks for letting me know, I love to receive a bit of feedback! Have you tried it yet? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. But it's perfect for this time of the year too when the sun comes out of nowhere in the middle of the day, lol! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're going to love it, it's so great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have you tried one of their recent really light formulas? I think they get better every year and this one is really light being for everyday use ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Totally! This range is just too beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have and I like it! It's so light. And it moisturizer well.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Gyudy's,

    Thaks for your answer...I need only the Ideal body range please, the milk, the oil & the balm !

    XXX
    nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  34. no i haven't actually. i'll keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Here's the milk (the sachet) and the balm :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. And here's the oil (don't ask me why it's on the side as the picture was fine, lol!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. THANKS GYUDY !!
    LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO..
    XXX
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  38. You're welcome! Thank you so much ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig