Thursday 13 November 2014

REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial

Ren is a brand I always wanted to explore more, with his clean skincare philosophy but a good scientific vibe.
When the Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial started appearing on the web, even way before its launch, I declared it worth of my first foray into the brand, so here we are!

REN Flash Rinse 1 minute facial Gyudy's Notes of Beauty

It's a really unique product, that's meant to be applied on clean skin and massaged with damp fingers to activate the key ingredient, water activated vitamin C. After one minute, you can rinse it off, and be welcomed by even and amazingly radiant skin.

It contains vitamin C, Boswellic Acid and Magnesium, which work together to neutralize urban grey, smooth the skin and reduce the signs of fatigue, photo-ageing and skin imperfections.

The smell is something out of this world: reading the ingredient list the Orange Flower Oil seems to be the main culprit for this amazing scent, but there's something more to it and whatever it is, it's amazing.

This product is meant to be used every three days, and I managed to use it three times since I got it. It worked amazingly every time, and it's really a flash treatment. It takes a couple of minutes, and literally saves the skin. You know those times when there's just no time for a good mask but your skin would benefit from it? This is for that moments, and it works!

I'm so happy with this first REN purchase, and I'm looking forward to a couple of other things that are waiting to be opened soon.

Have you tried this product? What do you use to awaken your skin in a flash?

La REN è una marca che ho sempre voluto esplorare, con la sua filosofia di clean skincare ma una grande componente scientifica.
Quando il Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial incominciò ad apparire in giro per il web, un bel poi prima dell’uscita del prodotto, ho deciso che sarebbe stato il prodotto giusto con cui cominciare a conoscere la marca, quindi eccoci qui!

È un prodotto davvero unico, che è destinato ad essere applicato sulla pelle asciutta e poi massaggiato con le dita umide per attivare l’ingrediente principale, la vitamina C attivata dall’acqua. Dopo un minuto, può essere risciacquato per trovare la pelle uniforme e davvero raggiante.

Contiene vitamina C, Acido Boswelico e il magnesio, che lavorano insieme per neutralizzare i grigiore, levigare la pelle e ridurre i segni della fatica, il photo-ageing e le imperfezioni della pelle.

Il profumo è semplicemente meraviglioso: leggendo la lista degli ingredienti l’olio di fiori d’arancio appare immediatamente come il principale responsabile, ma c’è qualcosa di più è qualunque cosa sia, è fantastica.

Questo prodotto è pensato per essere usato ogni tre giorni, e io sono riuscita ad usarlo tre volte da quando l’ho preso. Ha funzionato meravigliosamente ogni volta, ed è davvero un trattamento flash. Richiede solo un paio di minuti, e salva davvero la pelle. Avete presente quei momenti in cui non c’è proprio il tempo di fare una bella maschera ma la pelle ne avrebbe proprio bisogno? È proprio il prodotto da usare in quei momenti, e funziona!

Sono davvero soddisfatta di questo mio primo acquisto REN, e non vedo di provare un paio di altre cose che aspettano solo di essere aperte!

Avete provato questo prodotto? Cosa fate quando la vostra pelle ha bisogno di essere risvegliata e avete poco tempo?

SHARE:

19 comments:

  1. I ve just got a sample of this and i cant wait to try it after your review! Thanks gyudy, it sounds wonderful! x

    - Chaitra | PinkPot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! I've never tried anything from REN but after this review I know what I want to buy first from them x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be perfect to use in the morning when there's generally very little time to follow a skincare routine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering if this mask is as good as everyone says but I think you've just convinced me :) x

    Mummy's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore orange oil in beauty products! I think I might treat myself to this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been hearing so many good things about this mask. It does sound perfect for rushed morning when we don't have time but our skin feels like it needs TLC. It's on my wishlist. Hopefully I'll get my hands on it soon. xx

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's exactly how I've been using it, for a quick perk me up in the mornings! I can't wait to hear your thoughts too, it's such a lovely product! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been loving all citrusy scented things in my skincare so much, and the smell of this is so incredible! And it's such a good ingredient for its skincare benefits too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really, really good! Not the cheapest of products but is so lovely to use in the mornings! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, it's how I've been using it and it's been working so well! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's exactly how I felt while reading reviews of this product... And I'm so glad I got it as it's so so nice! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let me know if you like it! I find it so great, I'm so glad you enjoyed my review! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My skin always gets so dull and lifeless in the winter, this sounds like it would be a perfect fix!
    Kelsey | kelseybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited to try this! In addition to the other products I talked about a few weeks ago, I also want to try the cleansing balm. So much to test out...so little time. This sounds perfect for when you're crunched for time. And I need more Vit C in my life for sure. Thanks for the overview, Gyudy. :-) You're amazing skin speaks volumes as well.

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Having tried a small sample of this I really did like it. I might think about purchasing this in the New Year :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to definitely try this! everybody has only had praises for it!

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to try this my first ren product :))
    Your amazing review sold to me

    ReplyDelete
  18. I use a good exfoliator to brighten and liven up my face. So want to try this product though. Sounds intriguing!


    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've seen so many great reviews of this, only tried a few REN products before but intrigued to see what this one is like :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig