Tuesday 2 September 2014

Empties #2

After a couple of months, I have another set of empties to share with you (see the previous one here). I tend to be quite disciplined with skincare and use something till the very last drop if it works for me, hence so many skincare empties and not so many makeup ones! Let’s see what I’ve used up recently.

Empties Caudalie L'Oreal Paris La Roche Posay Sanoflore Rilastil

Sanoflore Aqua Magnifica
This toner is aimed at combination oily skins, and it’s meant to refine the skin and help with imperfections. It was lovely and I think it worked to some extent, but I haven’t felt the need to repurchase it. It contains a lot of essential oils so it smells amazing, but it’s something to keep in mind for sensitive skin.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
You know I love this as I already mentioned it here. It smells amazing and gives the skin a lovely glow, and it’s also so refreshing. It’s perfect to use as a toner in the morning! I haven’t repurchased it yet but I know I will, as I fall in love with it every single time!

Rilastil Multirepair Eye and Lip Contour Cream
I loved this as an eye cream, and it lasted ages too! It’s the perfect product to use at night as it moisturizes amazingly without being too rich, but the times I’ve used it under makeup has worked well too. I already mentioned it here! I won’t be repurchasing this soon as I want to try other products, but I loved it!

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Légére
This is an amazing moisturizer. It gives a lot of moisture to the skin again without being too rich. I used it from middle may till the start of august, morning and night, and it never felt too much on my normal slightly combination skin, all while keeping it hydrated. I talked about it here and here with my whole skincare routine if you want to find a bit more!

L’Oréal Paris False Lash Flutter Waterproof
This is one of the best mascaras I’ve ever tried, and the best waterproof one without a doubt. It isn’t available in Italy so I bought it last summer in Berlin and kept it for the next summer, and it didn’t disappoint. As the regular version, it gives amazing length and definition without forgetting the volume. Definitely one of the very few waterproof mascara I’ve liked!

I already have a couple of things on their way to being empty, so another post shouldn’t be too far! I love finishing products as I know I’ve loved them, or at least liked them. And having space for new ones is the best feeling!

Have you finished any product lately? Let me know in the comments!

Sono passati un paio di mesi dal mio primo post sui prodotti finiti, e ora ne ho altri da condividere con voi. Tendo ad essere abbastanza disciplinata per quanto riguarda la cura del viso e se qualcosa funziona lo uso fino all’ultima goccia, per questo ci sono così tanti prodotti di skincare e non altrettanti di makeup! Vediamo ora che cosa ho finito ultimamente.

Aqua Magnifica Sanoflore
Questo tonico è pensato per pelli miste e grasse, ed ha come scopo di levigare la pelle ed eliminare le imperfezioni. Mi è piaciuto e penso che abbia funzionato almeno in parte, ma non ho sentito il bisogno di ricomprarlo. Contiene molti oli essenziali quindi ha un profumo meraviglioso, ma è una cosa da tenere a mente per le pelli molto sensibili.

Beauty Elixir Caudalie
Sapete quando mi piace visto che ne ho già parlato qui. Ha un profumo favoloso e dona alla pelle una fantastica luminosità, ed è davvero rinfrescante. È perfetto come tonico al mattino! Non l’ho ancora ricomprato ma so che lo farò, visto che me ne innamoro ogni singola volta!

Crema Contorno Occhi e Labbra Multirepair Rilastil
Mi è piaciuto molto questo contorno occhi, ed è durato anche molto a lungo! È il prodotto perfetto da usare la sera visto che idrata meravigliosamente senza essere troppo ricco, ma si è comportato benissimo anche quando l’ho usato sotto il trucco. Ve ne avevo parlato qui! Non lo ricomprerò a breve visto che voglio provare altri prodotti, ma mi è piaciuto molto!

Hydraphase Intense Légére La Roche Posay
Questa è una meravigliosa crema idratante. Di nuovo, idrata molto la pelle senza essere troppo ricca. L’ho usata da metà maggio fino all’inizio di agosto mattina e sera e non è mai risultata troppo pesante sulla mia pelle normale-mista, tutto mantenendolla idratata. Ne ho parlato qui e qui con tutta la mia routine completa se volete saperne di più!

L’Oréal Paris Ciglia Finte Farfalla Waterproof
Questo è uno dei migliori mascara che abbia mai provato, e di sicuro il migliore waterproof. Non è disponibile in Italia quindi l’ho comprato la scorsa estate a Berlino e l’ho tenuto per l’estate successiva, e non mi ha delusa. Come la versione normale, dona una lunghezza e una definizione eccezionali senza sacrificare il volume. Di sicuro uno dei pochi mascara waterproof che mi siano mai piaciuti!

Sto già per terminare un paio di cose, quindi un altro post come questo non dovrebbe essere troppo lontano! Mi piace finire prodotti perché so che mi sono piaciuti, almeno un po’. E avere spazio per cose nuove è una stupenda sensazione!


Avete terminato qualche prodotto ultimamente? Ditemelo nei commenti!
SHARE:

23 comments:

  1. I have yet to try Caudalie beauty elixir but it's on my wishlist. X

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to try the mascara!!
    www.elineblaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really know whether to get the Caudalie Elixir or not, but it sounds gorgeous !! :)


    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk


    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great! I love L'Oreal mascaras ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if I have to be honest it's not a must have as it's not cheap, but at the same time it is as I can't be without if for too long! Definitely worth trying the travel size ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Lisa, your post has really made me want to try some Caudalie. I know they do travel size kits so maybe that's a good place to start! xx

    Sarah | seriouslyshallow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love caudalie's Beauty Elixer. It's especially nice during the winter time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore the Caudelie Beauty Elixir, it's gorgeous and does such amazing things for the skin!
    You've made me really want to try the La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense, now - I'll have to hunt it down xx


    Francesca | http://on-thebias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Caudalie Elixir, though I haven't bought on in a while. I just took the photos for my empties post and there were so many again. I'm starting to think something's wrong with me. :-) Especially when you said you used that La Roche Posay moisturizer from May to August....I'm pretty sure I go through moisturizer faster! Lol. Anyway, I've not hear of some of these brands, thanks for introducing me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This L'oreal mascara sound very interesting. I have to get one. Thanks for sharing.


    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That La Roche Posay moisturiser looks interesting. :) xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try the mascara, I need to find one that I really love instead of brand hopping all of the time!

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It lasted pretty much exactly 2 months and a half! I don't know if there's a rule to follow other than understanding your skin needs, but my boyfriend is like you and goes through face moisturizers a lot faster than me! I bet they're Sanoflore and Rilastil... Sanoflore is a nice french brand from the L'Oreal umbrella that is unfortunately going out of the italian market, but some of their products are really nice! Rilastil is another pharmacy skincare brand, this time from Milan. It's a bit "boring" for some things like the packaging and the slowness of new releases, but there are some gems in their range! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a truly effective moisturizer, I think you're going to love it! Let me know what you think if you try it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it in every season, ahah! It's the nicest awakening product for the mornings ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes their travel kits are great! They should also be reasonably priced ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for reading Nina! It's a great product, I hope you like it! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love to have a staple to come back to when I don't know what to try next ;) Hope you like it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The LRP moisturiser sounds lovely! I think I need to restock my Caudalie Beauty Elixir too.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  20. you have used up all nice stuffs Gyudy. xx

    http://makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the information on those brands I've never heard of, of course you guessed correctly. Well your boyfriend and I have that in common then, cause I sure do go through thing fast. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's really great, I started using it without too much expectations and I was so pleasantly surprised! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you! I liked every single product ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig